I was invited out to play tag by Sunshine @ For The Love of Labradors. Come join me in the fun!
The Rules: Here’s how to play the game . . .
- Players start by listing “3 things he/she would love to get for Christmas”
- Then they also have to list “3 things he/ she definitely does not want to get for Christmas”
- Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names
- The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state these rules clearly
- Then tag 5 more victims. And the one who tags need to leave a comment that says “you’ve been Christmas tagged!” in their comments and tell them to read your blog
Merry Christmas to all!!
Okay, officially, it was Kiera who got the invite, not me. So here are her wishes and disses.
Kiera would love to get these presents for Christmas.
- I would love to have a whole day without having to share my mom with Graidy or Finnegan.
- I would be taken for a run in the morning, herding in the afternoon, and a last walk at night.
- I’d be taken for a looong car ride with the windows open enough so I could stick my nose out and feel the rush of cool air.
Kiera would not love to get these presents for Christmas
- I would not like to have any more grooming appointments–ever.
- I would not like any more ticks to bite me and give me Lyme disease.
- I would not like to wear booties in winter when there’s rock salt on the road.
Okay, that wasn’t so hard. Now for my five, er, ah, six victims…
- Ranjit Booboo, Ginga and the World of Dogs
- Lawyerish, Lawyerish
- Schmutzie, Milk Money or Not, Here I Come
- Lala, Lala Land
- and last but not least, my friend Mare who just recently started a blog, Mary Pieper
- and my newest dog buddy, Therese over at PetSit USA. Please take a look at her great site!